LGA wil be accepting applications for the 13-14 school year beginning February 1st. Families will have the option of completing an online application that will automatically be time stamped when submitted via the website. Alternatively, families may choose to submit a paper application which can be picked up at LGA’s front office. between 8 AM and 4 PM, Monday through Friday, beginning February 1st.
We will notify families of the lottery date, which will be held in March.
LGA uses an open enrollment admission policy for all students, and does not discriminate on the basis of residency, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, national origin, ethnic and/or racial background, or achievement level. LGA does not charge tuition and is non-sectarian in its programs, admissions, and policies. Continued enrollment is dependent upon progress toward graduation and making satisfactory academic progress. If the number of pupils who wish to attend LGA exceeds the school’s capacity, attendance, except for existing pupils, shall be determined by a public random drawing in accordance with California Education Code section 47605(d)(2).
Preference may be given in the following order:
- Pupils currently attending the Charter School;
- District pupils residing within the attendance area of the Charter School, as defined by the District;
- Siblings of pupils currently attending the Charter School;
- District pupils who meet the federal school guidelines for economic support known as Title One or Free or Reduced Lunch subsidy; and
- All other pupils residing within the District.