This plan is intended to give students an idea of the path they can follow for their six years at LGA. The schedules shown by grade level are not an exact schedule and will vary based upon individual student interests and academic needs every year. Students will always be welcome to schedule an appointment with the assistant principal to discuss academic needs, or have questions answered.
We take our students' education seriously. Beyond providing the courses that are required for students to apply to a University of California or California State University (known as meeting the a-g requirements), we feel it is our responsibility to provide training and opportunities for each student that are relevant to both the college and career paths they may choose after high school.
Your student should leave Leroy Greene Academy after the 12th grade with the following:
- A high school diploma
- A professional portfolio for art or business
- Technical skills for the 21st century
- Critical thinking skills
- Industry-recognized certifications
- Practical job experience
- Completion of appropriate assessments for college entrance
- Acceptance to a 4-year college or technical institution
- Connections with the community
- Awareness of career aptitudes