Parents, if you are interested in having your student attend Leroy Greene Academy next school year (2023-2024), the first step is submitting an application. Just click the picture above and it will take you to the application. Please keep in mind that the application is not guaranteed enrollment.
LGA Admissions Process
LGA uses an open enrollment admission policy for all students and does not discriminate on the basis of residency, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, national origin, ethnic and/or racial background, or achievement level. LGA does not charge tuition and is non-sectarian in its programs, admissions, and policies. Continued enrollment is dependent upon progress toward graduation and making satisfactory academic progress. If the number of pupils who wish to attend LGA exceeds the school’s capacity, attendance, except for existing pupils, shall be determined by a public random drawing in accordance with California Education Code section 47605(d)(2).
Preference may be given in the following order:
1. Pupils currently attending the Charter School; (Already enrolled in LGA for 22-23)
2. District pupils residing within the attendance area of the Charter School, as defined by the District;
3. Siblings of pupils currently attending the Charter School;
4. District pupils who meet the federal school guidelines for economic support known as Title One or Free or Reduced Lunch subsidy; and
5. All other pupils residing within the District.