We will offer grade levels 6-12 in the 2016-2017 school year. The admissions application priority window will close on Friday, March 25, 2016. If you have any questions, please call 916-567-5560.
Pennies for Patients Campaign to support Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
What You Need to Know!
- Campaign runs from January 19-February 12th
- There will be two ways to donate!
- Advisory classes will be having a coin competition, coins collected 2x a week (class with greatest total at end of campaign will win a nacho party)
- Donate online at http://events.lls.org/pages/sac/LeroyGreeneAcademy to support our school wide goal of reaching $1500
- Please ONLY donate to the school, do not attempt to donate to a student or classroom as we did not choose this option, thanks
- YES, we take checks! Please make them payable to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Middle School Students will be given the option to collect donations using a coin box. They will turn their donations in to their advisory class as often as they like, preferably once a week.
Why Support Pennies for Patients?
- Supports finding a cure of blood cancer
- In the 1960s the survival rate for the most common form of childhood leukemia was 3%. Today it’s approximately 90% thanks to the research advances funded by this program
- Students learn about service, leadership and philanthropy